Some words of inspiration...

Quote of the Month: Fashion is a profound and critical part of the social life of man as sex, and is made up of the same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos - Rene Konig

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tom Ford and his ridiculous quotes


In Fashionista.com you will find a summary of all the favorite and most ridiculous quotations of MR. Tom Ford.
they actually crack me up!
for example:
3. [W]hen I come home I actually take off all my clothes, and I wear no clothes until I leave. I eat naked. I do everything completely naked.
4. I think gay men make better designers. (ACTUALLY VERY TRUE)
5. Sexuality is in the eyes, it’s an expression, it’s in a look. Then, all of a sudden, I looked at [a reporter with whom Ford was conducting an interview where they were both naked] in a very different way, and it made him very nervous.

To find even more go into the link below:
http://fashionista.com/2011/01/quotes-of-the-day-tom-fords-five-most-ridiculous-quotes-from-his-interview-interview/ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment