Some words of inspiration...

Quote of the Month: Fashion is a profound and critical part of the social life of man as sex, and is made up of the same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos - Rene Konig

Friday, January 28, 2011

Baptiste Giabiconi covers Dansk magazine...


Karl Lagerfeld´s muse just covered Dansk magazine and he has this i don't know what that is not making it for me.
He opens up to the magazine on his relationship with Karl and says:
“One day I went up to Karl and said: ‘Why me? What is it you see in me? Why do you only work with me?’ And he told me it’s because he sees something in me that he doesn’t see in other people, something in the way I carry myself. Karl said: ‘I see both a man and a woman in you at the same time.’” 
Well i can see that, now in the fashion industry all what designers can talk about is that Androgynous aspect that every model needs to have.I can see why is it a good idea. In my opinion fashion is leaving all the stereotypes aside, trying to take off the nicknames like prissy and tomboy of their dictionary, it has been going for years, and it seems that more designers are getting this.


Good,


PS: i still don´t like the cover.
[IMAGE AND QUOTE:http://fashionista.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment