Some words of inspiration...

Quote of the Month: Fashion is a profound and critical part of the social life of man as sex, and is made up of the same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos - Rene Konig

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feathers and a air..of unicorn obsession= Aura Tout Vu



I have to say, this is creative.
But it was to much unicorn/hat appearances..(I'm just sugar coding it it looks more like a...)
The dress and the clothe actually look really god loving it.
I WHEN DESIGNERS TAKE RISKS AND GO OVER THE TOP!
they say that there were pieces with live birds, eggs and airplane accessories(??)


I must agree with Perez, it wouldn't surprise me if Lady Gaga is already calling the label for her new album.



[Image via Cocoperez.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment