Some words of inspiration...

Quote of the Month: Fashion is a profound and critical part of the social life of man as sex, and is made up of the same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos - Rene Konig

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Vogue February Covers..


Ok so this is really sad for me. This is Carine Roitfeld´s penultimate issue for Vogue Paris (I might cry with the March one IT would be the best Birthday present ever...NOT)
The cover showed  a Gucci Lara Stone and Shot by Mario Sorrenti.
I encourage everyone to buy it(I'm learning french thanks to them) but the issue is awesome.

..and for Vogue Turkey February 2011 we have Paris Hilton (I thought she was forgotten or the world was simply over her) but she donned a pair of photographer Terry Richardson glasses and studded Balmain jacket.

It was ok, but..Lara Stone did it for me this time(although she is absolutely everywhere this days)

[IMAGE: Vogue Turkey/Vogue Parigi]

No comments:

Post a Comment