Some words of inspiration...

Quote of the Month: Fashion is a profound and critical part of the social life of man as sex, and is made up of the same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos - Rene Konig

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jeremy Scott Designs For Swatch




The designer has collaborated  Swatch watches.
Scott took to his Twitter (TO ACTUALLY SAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT) this morning and revealed:
EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD IVE LOVED THIS BRAND …
I NEVER WOULD OF THOUGHT THEN THAT ID HAVE THE CHANCE TO MAKE SOMETHING WITH THEM …
THE EXCITING NEWS I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO TELL YOU IS THAT I MY NEW COLLABORATION IS WITH SWATCH !!!
HERE IS THE FIRST IMAGE OF ME AND THE 3 SWATCHES IVE DESIGNED !!!
THIS IS ONE IS CALLED LIGHTING FLASH !!!
SWATCH OPULENCE !!!
I really love the watch that i posted!! i will try to figure out where to buy them in MILAN 


[IMAGE:COCOPEREZ.COM]


No comments:

Post a Comment